Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moses Chan tells media to relax for greater chance to hold Aimee Chan's hand

The Moses Chan and Aimee Chan relationship has been followed by the public, yesterday the two attended different events. When Moses was asked questions relating to Aimee, his eyebrows immediately raised in delight. Regarding Aimee's praises that he's humorous and have good skin, Moses said: "Pretty ok! (How about you praise her?) There are so many things to praise, but it's all in the heart. You all should not be so gossipy. (How was the first date?) Not telling you." Towards the recent secret photographing happening to artists lately, will that make him back off from holding Aimee's hand? Moses said: "If you all just relax, the chances will be greater (to hold hands). Just give us some space." At the event, the organizers gave Moses a tablet computer, and he laughed that he will request another one so he can give it to Aimee.

On the other side, Aimee attended a handbag store opening ribbon-cutting ceremony and was asked if Moses gave her any brand name handbags? She said: "I use my own handbags that I bought with the money I earn from blood and sweat. Even if my boyfriend gives me one, I don't accept. (Not even Moses?) Not accepting yet. (He's your boyfriend!) Not yet. (Been on the second date?) Not yet!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU